1. Maternity leave would last two years, with full pay.
2. There would be a cure for stretch marks.
3. Natural childbirth would become obsolete.
4. Morning sickness would rank as the nation's #1 health problem.
5. All methods of birth control would be 100% effective.
6. Children would be kept in the hospital until toilet trained.
7. Men would be eager to talk about commitment.
8. They wouldn't think twins were so cute.
9. Paternity suits would be a fashion line of clothes.
10. They'd stay in bed during the entire pregnancy.
11. Women would rule the world.