Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I AM SAUD ARABIAN

I AM SAUDI !!!
A Little Girl, A Dog, A Saudi and A
Policeman!!

A man is taking a walk in Central park in New York.
Suddenly he sees a little girl being attacked by a pit bull
dog .He runs over and starts fighting with the dog. He
succeeds in killing the dog and saving the girl's
life.
A policeman who was watching the scene walks over and
says: "You are a hero, tomorrow you can read it in all
the newspapers: "Brave New Yorker saves the life of
little girl" The man says: - "But I am not a New
Yorker!"

"Oh, then it will say in newspapers in the morning:
'Brave American saves life of little girl'" the
policeman answers. "But I am not an American!"
says the man. "Oh, what are you then?" The man
says: - "I am a Saudi!"
The next day the newspaper says: "Islamic
extremist kills innocent American dog".
shocked shocked shocked cheesy

No comments:

Post a Comment