Friday, July 20, 2012

AT THE SUPERMARKET ( SMART WOMAN)

Remembering A Child

A young man was walking into a supermarket to pick up a few things when he noticed of an old woman following him around. Thinking nothing of it, he ignored her and continued on. Finally he went to the checkout line, but she got in front of him. "Pardon me", she said, " I am sorry if my staring at you made you feel uncomfortable. It's just that you look like my son that died recently".
"I am very sorry", the young man replied, "Is there anything I can do for you."
"Yes", she said, "As i'm leaving, can you say 'Goodbye Mother!'? It'll make me feel much better."
"Sure" answered the young man.
As the old woman was leaving, he called out "Goodbye, Mother!".
As he stepped up to the checkout counter, he found out that his bill total is $  250
"How can that be?", he asked, "I only purchased a few things".
"Your mother said that you would pay for her!" said the clerk. cheesy cheesy grin grin

No comments:

Post a Comment