Sunday, July 22, 2012

CRAZY COUPLE

A certain man & his wife quarreled. After the fight, the wife went into the bedroom. A few minutes later, the husband also trooped into the bedroom only to find the wife busy packing her suitcase! He asked "You are packing! Where are you going?" She answered "To my mother" The man paused for a while & also got his big brown pure leather suitcase & started packing his clothes. The wife angry stared, at him & said "You are packing! Where are you going?" He replied "Oh ya! I"m going to my mother!" The wife replied, "To your mother!! And what about the children! Who is going to look after them?" The man replied, "You are going to your mother! I'm going to my mother. So, the children should go to their mother !!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

No comments:

Post a Comment