Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A LADY'S INBOX Vs A GUY'S INBOX

A LADY'S INBOX:
1..I love u dear (Bello)
2..Can i take u out tonite? (Ben)
3..I always feel bad when I see u with another man
(Frank)
4.. Sweetie don't forget da trip (MD)
5..Darling, have u seen da credit I sent u? (Collins)
6..Honey, I will do whatever it takes just for u to be by
my side (Evans)
7..Consider it done (Senator)
8..Baby, check ur a/c balance and call me back (Chairman)




A GUY'S INBOX:
1..UR data bundle will soon expire (MTN)
2..Hey dude, give me a break! I told u am married
(Jane)
3..Don't dare call me again, cheat (Patricia)
4..Am warning u, let this month not be a story telling
event like the last 3 months (Landlord)
5..Brother am still expecting da money for da school fees(Junior bros)
6..Please send chop money quick,
hunger is killing us ( grand mother)
7. Please send da USD 1500  quick for
da appendix operation or u can keep and use it for my
burial (dad )
8..I have not seen my period for 3 weeks (Neighbour's
daughter).

No comments:

Post a Comment