Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I LIKE THE WAY U THINK

Little Johnny was sitting in class doing
math problems when his teacher picked
him to answer a question, "Johnny, if
there were five birds sitting on a fence
and you shot one with your gun, how
many would be left?" "None," replied
Johnny, "cause the rest would fly away."
"Well, the answer is four," said the
teacher, "but I like the way you're
thinking."


Little Johnny says, "I have a question for
you. If there were three women eating
ice cream cones in a shop, one was
licking her cone, the second was biting
her cone and the third was sucking her
cone, which one is married?"
"Well," said the teacher nervously, "I
guess the one sucking the cone."
"No," said Little Johnny, "the one with
the wedding ring on her finger, but I
like the way you're thinking."

No comments:

Post a Comment