A husband working abroad wrote to his wife ...
Dear Sweetheart, I can't send my salary this month. The global market crises has affected me, so I am sending 100 kisses. You are my sweetheart.
Your loving husband.
His wife replied ...
Sweetheart, Dearest, Thanks for the 100 kisses, below is the list of expenses I paid with the kisses ...
1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk.
2. The electricity man agreed not to disconnect us only after 7 kisses.
3. Your landlord comes every day to take 2 or 3 kisses instead of the house rent
4. Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only, so I gave him other items - hope you
5. Other expenses - 40 kisses.
Please don't worry about me, I have a remaining balance of 35 kisses and I hope I can complete the month using this balance. Shall I plan the same for next month? Please Advice.