Tuesday, August 23, 2011

LOOK ON HOW ENGINEER APPROACH A GIRL

An engineer proposing to a lady.................

"Hi dear!

Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in
trigonometric lane. There I saw you with your cute
circular face, conical nose and spherical eyes,
standing in your triangular garden.

Before seeing you my heart was a null set, but when a
vector of a particular magnitude from your eyes at a
deviation of theta radians made a tangent to my heart,
my heart differentiated.

My love for you is a quadratic equation with real
roots, which only you can solve by making good binary
relation with me.

The tangent of my love for you extends to infinity. I
promise that I should not resolve you into partial
fractions but if I do so, you can integrate me by
applying the limits from zero to infinity.

You are as essential to me as an element to aset.

The geometry of my life revolves around your acute
personality.

My love, if you do not meet me at parabola restaurant
on date 10 at sunset, when the sun is making an angle
of 160 degrees, my heart would be like a solved
polynomial of degree 10.

With love from your higher order derivatives of maxima
and minima, of an unknown function. You make my heart
pump like a turbo diesel engine"

" Who still say engineers cannot charm ladies?????

No comments:

Post a Comment